Tehran 9 Oz. Candle
- Top: Pomegranate, Raspberry, Plum
- Heart: Lilly, Pink Pepper, Balsam
- Base: Patchouli, Amber, Musk
Burn Time: 60 Hours
Tehran, a luxurious and captivating blend of sumptuous aromas. The top notes of Pomegranate, Raspberry, and Plum provide a fresh and fruity aroma, while the heart of Lilly, Pink Pepper, and Balsam add a touch of elegance and femininity. The base notes of Patchouli, Amber, and Musk create a warm and inviting ambiance, making this candle perfect for any occasion.
Each candle is hand-poured using our proprietary blend of premium virgin coconut and soy wax, providing a cleaner and healthier burn. The natural ingredients and fragrance oils used in our candles also provide therapeutic benefits through aromatherapy, perfect for creating a relaxing and inviting atmosphere in any room.
The candle is presented in a sleek and elegant tin jar, which can be repurposed after use, making it a perfect gift for yourself or loved ones. Light this Pomegranate and Raspberry Candle, and allow yourself to be transported to a world of luxury, refinement and indulgence. Experience the unique and captivating scent of our Pomegranate and Raspberry Candle and elevate your home and self-care ritual to a new level of elegance.
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Coconut soy wax
- 9 oz. / 255 gr. Net Weight
- Burn time: 60 Hours
- Crackling Wooden wick
-Black Metal Tin
-3" W x 3.375" H
Tehran is the capital of Iran. It's also the birthplace of Roya. She remembers her childhood in her grandparents' home in the rural area of Tehran and the abundance of pomegranate trees in their garden. This sophisticated candle is a creation of all the scents of Iranian traditional foods.
- Place your candle within eyesight and away from children, pets and any flammable items.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 and do not move your candle when lit or when the wax is still liquid.
- Wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before re-lighting every time. Turn off your candle with a snuffer to avoid smoke or wax splashes.
- Only burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface. Do not leave your candle on any glass surfaces without using a candle coaster.
- Noticing wax "hang-up? It is normal for coconut soy blend. The wax will melt as the flame gets hotter over time.