Santo 8 Oz. Candle
- Top: Orange, Chinotto
- Heart: Palo Santo, Clove, Cypress, Sage
- Base: Cedarwood, Blackwood
Burn Time: 50 Hours
Santo, a unique and captivating scent that is sure to transport you to a world of tranquility and serenity. The top notes of Orange and Chinotto create a bright and uplifting aroma, while the heart of Palo Santo, Clove, Cypress, and Sage provide a grounding and earthy depth. The base notes of Cedarwood and Blackwood add a touch of warmth and elegance, creating a truly luxurious and indulgent experience.
Each candle is hand-poured using our proprietary blend of premium wax, providing a cleaner and healthier burn. The natural ingredients and fragrance oils used in our candles also provide therapeutic benefits through aromatherapy, perfect for creating a relaxing and inviting atmosphere in any room. The unique blend of scents in the Santo candle is inspired by the traditional rituals of burning Palo Santo, a tree that is known for its purifying and healing properties, a perfect blend of contemporary and ancient.
The candle is presented in a sleek and elegant glass jar, which can be repurposed after use, making it a perfect gift for yourself or loved ones. Light this Santo Candle, and allow yourself to be transported to a world of tranquility, serenity and refinement. Experience the unique and captivating scent of our Santo Candle, and elevate your home and self-care ritual to a new level of luxury.
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Virgin coconut soy wax
- 8 oz. / 226 gr. Net. Weight
- Burn Time: 50 hours
- Wooden crackling wick
- Luxury glass vessel with black metallic lid
- 2.98” W. x 3.53” H.
Santo is our short name for Palo Santo, the main scent in this candle and also means Saint which we went with because of the holistic approach to the cleansing properties of these scents. We added sage to offer a cleansing function. This is your ideal candle for cleansing a new home or your own home from negative scents and enegy.
- Place your candle within eyesight and away from children, pets and any flammable items.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 and do not move your candle when lit or when the wax is still liquid.
- Wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before re-lighting every time. Turn off your candle with a snuffer to avoid smoke or wax splashes.
- Only burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface. Do not leave your candle on any glass surfaces without using a candle coaster.
- Noticing wax "hang-up? It is normal for coconut soy blend. The wax will melt as the flame gets hotter over time.